Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access how to patent rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent a product good an idea you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of products and not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent an idea is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.